– The EXPRESS GUY shall only honor bookings made thru website and customer care hotline.
– The EXPRESS GUY shall not accept Cash on Delivery (COD) transactions. Shipper warrants the shipment is properly declared on the waybill as to its proper contents and/or value. And that waybill should be properly marked, addressed and all information given on the waybill is true & correct.
- maximum declared value per shipment is P1,500.
-THE EXPRESS GUY shall not be liable for any losses or damages caused by any of the ff.: Act of God or force majeure, other damages such as consequential, moral or exemplary damages, improper packaging labelling/addressing,
-Shipper agrees that in the absence of the receiver, shipment may be given to any person at the given address who is of sufficient age.
-Shipper guarantees that shipment does not contain : Cash, dangerous goods of any class(ex. : hazardous, flammable, toxic), pets/livestock, explosives/bombs, firearms and ammunitions, illegal drugs and substances, jewellery (golds and precious stones), ceramic/glass items, foodstuffs (requiring refrigeration).
– For shipments with NO DECLARED VALUE liability of 1,500 shall be limited to the refund of freight charged. The declared value represents Express Guy’s maximum liability. Loss in excess of the declared value is assumed by the shipper. For shipment with NO DECLARED VALUE, liability of the Express Guy shall be limited to the refund of freight charged.
-FOR ADD ON INSURANCE – For shipment with declared value. Shipper must pay 1% of the declared value.
-THE EXPRESS GUY reserves the right to open & inspect the packages prior to acceptance from & in the presence of the shipper or his authorized representative for the purpose of inspecting & checking that the shipment contains hazardous or prohibited items/materials.
-THE EXPRESS GUY shall not be liable for the loss/damage & such alike when the package are -transferred to our provincial/international shipping partners. Our shipping partners will held liable in such occurrence.
– THE EXPRESS GUY shall do two delivery attempts to the shipper for any parcel delivery, if the recipient is not available within the two attempts, THE EXPRESS GUY will declare the parcel Re